Since 1983, GlobeSt. Real Estate Forum has recognized a growing number of female CRE professionals for their remarkable achievements. Once again, GlobeSt. has collected nominations across various categories, spanning the entire commercial real estate spectrum, in effort to shine a light on the individuals that have personally impacted the market and significantly driven the industry to new heights via their outstanding successes.
GlobeSt. is proud to announce this year’s Women of Influence winners.
The 2023 honorees will be profiled in GlobeSt. Real Estate Forum’s July/August issue and on GlobeSt.com. The winners will also be honored at an awards dinner on July 25th during the fourth annual GlobeSt. Women of Influence Conference, which will be held at the Everline Resort & Spa in Lake Tahoe, CA.
Congratulations to this year’s honorees. The 2023 Women of Influence winners are as follows:
Broker – Tenant Representation
- Erica Balin, Lee & Associates – LA North/Ventura
- Rocky Binswanger, CBRE
- Kristin Blount, Colliers
- Ellie Fantini Cullinan, Freudenheim Partners
- Paige Jaffe, JLL
- Catherine Meunier, Maven Commercial
- Nicole Miller, Savills
- Jenna Muller, Cushman & Wakefield
- Kelly Nicholls, Lee & Associates Commercial Real Estate – NSDC
- Nichole K. Popovics, TSCG (The Shopping Center Group)
- Carol Schillne, Orion Investment Real Estate
- Karla Smith, SRS Real Estate Partners
- Ellen Stern, CBRE
- Elyse C. Welch, Carolina Retail Experts
- Robin Zellmer, Colliers
- Sally Zesut, Avison Young