Filter by All
Shopping Center Group Names 9 Employees as Partners
- April 1, 2013
- Our Company, Our People
Team Has Extensive Retail Background
March 29, 2013
The Shopping Center Group, a retail-only real estate advisory firm, appointed nine employees in four states as partners. They have extensive retail real estate experience totaling more than 85 years.The new partners are as follows:
- Jamie Greene, CMA, director of corporate accounting, has more than 15 years’ experience as a financial analyst and controller. Greene graduated from Oregon State University.
- Gregg Katz, director of innovation and technology who focuses on the company’s technology strategies, has more than 15 years’ experience in restaurant operations, consulting, marketing and site selection. Katz graduated from the University of Florida.
- Lori Schwartz, director of property accounting, has more than 20 years of experience in institutional property management accounting and real estate accounting. Schwartz graduated from Shorter College.
- John Sebring, director of property management, manages 11 property managers and has experience in shopping center redevelopment and renovation. Sebring graduated from Eckerd College in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Shana Thompson, divisional office manager for the Carolinas division in Raleigh, NC, joined The Shopping Center Group in 2003.
- Kevin Mayhugh, a broker in Louisville, KY, has more than 10 years of experience in the industry with national, regional and local clients. Mayhugh graduated from the University of Dayton.
- Kevin Schreiber, a broker in Louisville, KY, has more than 25 years of experience with site selection and market analysis. Schreiber graduated from Hanover College.
- Jordan Cohn, a broker in White Plains, NY, has experience in the Tri-State retail markets.
- Marie Tarone, an office manager, handles the administrative, GIS, and technology for the New York division.
Original article appeared here